Creating a Culture of Excellence
J.D. Hunter Associates has worked with some of the most successful & admired organizations in the world in developing their Culture of Excellence.
Creating a Culture of Excellence begins with a six (6) month process of Growing Leaders & Building Community which includes:
- Foundation: Setting the Standard (Continuous Learning)
- Feedback: Identifying the Gaps (Continuous Inputs)
- Friction: Eliminating the Gaps & Measuring Results (Continuous Improvement)
- Setting the Rules of the House
- Monitoring & Enforcing the Rules of the House
- Developing Bonds & Emotional Connections
Please Contact Us if you wish to Create a Culture of Excellence in your organization!